Lauren Chard '08
Alumni Center manager
The Lecture Room, located on the third floor of the K-State Alumni Center, is commonly
used for technology training and lectures. It also serves as the headquarters for
the annual Tradition Founders Telefund.
• 34' by 23'
• 782 sq. feet
• 30 data port hookups
• Pull down audio/visual screen
• University: $75
• Non-University: $150
• Alumni Association Members: $150
Theatre-style lecture seating: 30
• Usage Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions
• Non-university rates are basic rental pricing. Costs may vary depending on length of time rented, special needs or arrangements, etc. Additional charges may apply for dance floor, audiovisual equipment and other meeting supplies or services.
• University rates apply to events hosted by departments associated with Kansas State University.