Andrea Bryant Gladin '02
Assistant vice president of alumni programs
The Wabash CannonBall Kansas City Scholarship provides scholarships for Kansas City-area
high school students to attend Kansas State University.
The Wabash CannonBall Kansas City Scholarship is funded by the annual Wabash CannonBall Kansas City gala through sponsorships and the "Fund a Wildcat" program. Since the inaugural Wabash CannonBall Kansas City in 2007, the event has brought in nearly $4.1 million.
• Must be a high school senior in the greater Kansas City area (reside in Johnson, Miami or Wyandotte counties in Kansas; or Jackson, Cass, Clay or Platte counties in Missouri).
• Complete the K-State admissions application by Dec. 1.
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on an unweighted scale.
• Complete the Wabash CannonBall Kansas City Scholarship application by Dec. 1.
• Scholars will be paid half of the scholarship monies ($1,250) at the start of each
• Scholarships will only be awarded to recipients enrolled in 12 or more credit hours at K-State per semester.
• Freshmen recipients will have the opportunity to apply for renewal of the scholarship the following three years.
Apply for Renewal
Wabash CannonBall Kansas City freshmen scholarship recipients have the opportunity to apply for the renewal scholarship during the spring semester. A total of 22 students will be named and awarded the renewal scholarship at the end of the spring semester and will continue receiving the Wabash CannonBall scholarship their remaining three years of school.