The K-State Alumni Association is looking for an alumni programs assistant to help our programs team grow in a new era of K-State alumni engagement. We need a self-starter who can take limited direction and run with it. Successful candidates will be upbeat, optimistic and happy to help the team. This position provides office coordination and support for alumni and student events and activities.
We’re looking for someone who wants to do the best work of their career. If this sounds like you, we would love for you to apply.
- Possess a can do attitude and solution oriented
- Excellent people skills, judgment and diplomacy in working with team members, donors and alumni
- Attention to detail is critical
- Well-organized with demonstrated time management and multitasking skills
- You thrive on adhering to due dates
- Strong computer skills with experience In Microsoft Word and Excel
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience with event reservations is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and database entry desired
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in the area relevant to the position or comparable education is preferred
Submit cover letter, resume and three references to: Attn: Human Resources, K-State Alumni Association, 100 Alumni Center, 1720 Anderson Avenue, Manhattan, KS 66506-1001, or submit electronically to email@example.com.
Screening of applicants will begin immediately.
For questions, contact Brad Sidener, Sr. Vice President, K-State Alumni Association, 785-532-5055.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment. Kansas State University Alumni Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.